Besides the research program, the goal of the INFORM project is to train a new generation of researchers with highly interdisciplinary skills to encourage collaborative research projects in different areas. For this purpose the LabEx INFORM will propose several training courses including:
- PhD starting program for 1st year PhD fellows, to be introduced to the broad spectrum of research fields represented on campus. More info, click here.
- Technical trainings for PhD fellows on imaging. More info, click here.
- Classes of physics for biologists.
- Lecture course to train PhD students and postdocs to learn biology through essential concepts presented historically. More info, click here.
- Communication and paper writing trainings (beginner and advanced level), click here.
See all the training