Welcome to the INFORM PhD Program!
Join an ambitious project of excellence supported by the French Ministry of Research that will open doors to a career in international science!
As you enter our INFORM PhD program, you join an intellectual vibrant community of biologists, mathematicians and physicists, committed to the same objective: exploring signal flow and organization at the cell membrane, without any theoretical or technical limits. In particular the project aims at focusing on quantitative analysis, a poorly-understood aspect of signaling.
INFORM’s research laboratories are all located in Aix-Marseille University, on the Luminy campus; to learn more about student’s life in Marseille, click here! The INFORM PhD program is part of the campus BIOTRAIL PhD program, offering competitive training in an international environment.
INFORM hired 25 PhD students since 2012.
Applications for 2016-17 is now closed.
For the academic year 2016/17, 4 positions have been hired :
- 1 position in Alphée Michelot team / Physical and molecular principles governing cytoskeletal organization
- 1 position in Julien Royet team / Immune response and development in Drosophila
- 1 position in Pierre-François Lenne team / Physical approaches to cell dynamics and tissue morphogenesis
- 1 position in Vincent Bertrand team / Polarization and binary cell decisions in the nervous system
- 1 position in Franck Schnorrer team / Muscle Dynamics
How to apply ?