Imaging and biophysical platforms
Our consortium gathers a wide range of expertise in imaging and biophysical technologies, which provide the necessary tools to explore new frontiers in biology. These technologies are complementary to each other and cover a continuum of spatial and temporal scales:
- to measure speed/dynamics: spinning disk confocal microscopy, Sheet illumination microscopy (SPIM), Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy (FCS)
- to assess high resolution at the molecular and supramolecular level: Single molecule fluorescence Imaging/PALM, Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM), Electron Microscopy.
- to monitor interactions: AFM, FCS
- to measure forces: AFM, optical tweezers, laser nanodissection
- tor in-depth imaging: Multiphoton Microscopy
For the needs of the INFORM project we also run complementary technologies development such as PALM-SPIM, high speed AFM, and Bessel beam 3D fast microscopy.
Partners of the Labex display high expertise in down-top biological models, from cell culture to integrated in vivo models together with complete associated facilities:
Integrated C. elegans functional genomics platform
Immunophenomics IBISA platform (KO,Ki murine models )